The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Far out production delay theories.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
In light of the levity provided by the previous Only Positive Thoughts Here thread, I thought it might be fun to have a thread for wild, and far out theories regarding Ineos Automotive and the current production delays. When the dust has settled and we are all happily motoring around in our new Grenadiers, it might be interesting to look back on this and see what ridiculous theories proved to be partly or maybe even wholly accurate. Theories can range from plausible to flat out ridiculous, but I dare say, even some ideas that may seem totally off-cob now... well you never know.

One theory I have so far seen alluded to in other threads include that Ineos production and distribution is being deliberately sabotaged to force down their share price thereby enabling a hostile takeover by another brand (plausible). But my personal favourite is that Sir Jim Ratcliffe has been deep frozen and his body replicated and inhabited by an AI bot and the "software updates" are due to the fact that the Grenadier's systems are interfering with robot-Jim's and other top tier Ineos managers' own system frequency (we have seen a few Ineos upper level position changes of late...need I say more). Or maybe the AI is trying to install an on-board system to take control of humans in the vehicle using sub-sonic commands.

Let the games begin.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
And further, does anyone know what species of alien has a foot that might perfectly fit the RHD footrest?
I have evolved a foot that can manage a Lotus Esprit , an old 911 in workboots or bare feet and any 4x4 in a pair of waders. And for once I'm not joking.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
Great thread. I have a far out theory that i've been mulling over for a while.

That the whole thing is a hoax.

There is no production Grenadier, it's just a thought/ marketing experiment to see how many people can become convinced to lay down cash for something that largely only exists as pictures/ footage on the internet.

Everyone on here has been fooled.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In light of the levity provided by the previous Only Positive Thoughts Here thread, I thought it might be fun to have a thread for wild, and far out theories regarding Ineos Automotive and the current production delays. When the dust has settled and we are all happily motoring around in our new Grenadiers, it might be interesting to look back on this and see what ridiculous theories proved to be partly or maybe even wholly accurate. Theories can range from plausible to flat out ridiculous, but I dare say, even some ideas that may seem totally off-cob now... well you never know.

One theory I have so far seen alluded to in other threads include that Ineos production and distribution is being deliberately sabotaged to force down their share price thereby enabling a hostile takeover by another brand (plausible). But my personal favourite is that Sir Jim Ratcliffe has been deep frozen and his body replicated and inhabited by an AI bot and the "software updates" are due to the fact that the Grenadier's systems are interfering with robot-Jim's and other top tier Ineos managers' own system frequency (we have seen a few Ineos upper level position changes of late...need I say more). Or maybe the AI is trying to install an on-board system to take control of humans in the vehicle using sub-sonic commands.

Let the games begin.
Nice theory, but it’s not a public company, it’s privately owned by Sir Jim and I think 2 others. So no.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have evolved a foot that can manage a Lotus Esprit , an old 911 in workboots or bare feet and any 4x4 in a pair of waders. And for once I'm not joking.
Ergonomics engineer for the RHD has one leg (footrest) and is blind in the right eye (wipers)… (just kidding, Magna!)

1678505786049.jpeg

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
The heading for this thread should replace Sick of waiting

Ineos Styrolution India Ltd has shareholders but I don’t think automotive is on the market…

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice theory, but it’s not a public company, it’s privately owned by Sir Jim and I think 2 others. So no.
So maybe they are trying to crash the company for tax reasons. Or all three of them are inhabited by AI bots...

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
The footwork is a deft and delicate caveman dance in an Esprit, but you never forget the madder than a box of frogs handbrake, applying that to hill starts without stalling or lighting up the rear end is an art form.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

Let the games begin.
May have to rethink the first conspiracy theory. Isn’t it a privately held company?

Reactions: PBD

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Land Rover are currently in talks with IA to purchase all tooling for the Grenadier to relearn how to make a utilitarian off-road vehicle. The software update is because the Grenadier is moving over to the latest pivi pro jlr interface and we’re getting a redesigned gear lever.

Allegedly.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The footwork is a deft and delicate caveman dance in an Esprit, but you never forget the madder than a box of frogs handbrake, applying that to hill starts without stalling or lighting up the rear end is an art form.
I remember years ago behind the wheel of an old Lambo, where I had no choice but to heel/toe (barefoot) as I simply couldn’t fit the size 12s in the footwell to drive it any other way… not to mention owning the Spitfire for a year before realising the accelerator had incorrectly been linked directly (eg with zero play).

AWo

Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
One theory I have so far seen alluded to in other threads include that Ineos production and distribution is being deliberately sabotaged to force down their share price thereby enabling a hostile takeover by another brand (plausible).
Share price? Ineos is a private owned company. There are no shares.

AWo

Milliemartha35

Production/Transit
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score

Let the games begin.
What share price - private co

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
May have to rethink the first conspiracy theory. Isn’t it a privately held company?
That’s what they want us to think. In reality it’s shares are held by the new world order, population control elite and traded on Bill Gates’ shadow stock exchange.

Back
Top Bottom