The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Contract arrived - but faulty

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Just got my contract email.

The price is, including VAT, 1797.74 € higher than it should be according to my order. After digging through the accessories list (which does by the way not contain any prices ...) it turned out, that there is a "Full-length Roof Rack - Platform" and the corresponding "Kit" position in my contract document.

I've never ordered a roof rack.

Customer support agreed that I haven't ordered a roof rack and will contact me as soon as they have sorted out the problem.

Mamma mia.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

The price is, including VAT, 1797.74 € higher than it should be according to my order. After digging through the accessories list (which does by the way not contain any prices ...) it turned out, that there is a "Full-length Roof Rack - Platform" and the corresponding "Kit" position in my contract document.

Customer support agreed that I haven't ordered a roof rack and will contact me as soon as they have sorted out the problem.

Mamma mia.
Hopefully this will not delay your order as the rack is fitted from your dealer anyway.
Positive thinking!🍀🍀🍀

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Mamma mia.
You know what? My price was ~600EUR more also, from first reading I couldn't identify why. So I decided to sign rather than consider reading a second time ;-)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Another thing. They write (in an additional email):

Your contract contains a delivery date for the end of June 2023. This delivery date is currently entered for every customer, regardless of whether delivery takes place in March, April, May or June.

🙃

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Another thing. They write (in an additional email):

🙃
It would have been fair, however, to quote the next sentence also: Free translation:

"However, we do expect that delivery will take place earlier than Jun 30th with many customers."

C'mon emax, what's the matter??

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Well, that's IMO implied in what I have quoted: "regardless of whether delivery takes place in March, April, May or June".

And isn't the next sentence just as serious as all the other noise we have heard? And, the story is simply too long to complete it. But OK, here is some additional information about it. From the contract:

The actual delivery date may be before or after the estimated delivery date.

Aha.

I mean, I'm starting to get a little tired of all the non-statements from Ineos.

When I ordered my Diesel Motorbike, Jogi (the producer) answered my question when it will be ready like so:
wenn fertig.

That was an honest answer. So I armed myself with patience and got my diesel 12 months later - which was perfectly fine with me.

But Ineos says: delivery date is June 30th.
But it might be March, April or May as well.
But it might be later as well.

There is IMO not much room to claim any precision from our side, I dare say. ;-)

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same here, contract received today, but faulty.
Winch and the needed electrics are missing. Mailed customer support and hope they get it right.
The prices seem to be correct, even the 2 things I ordered afterwards.
Wonder if I should contact the dealer Stern-Auto in Leipzig, but I presume they cannot do anything.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Guys, I’ve received several faulty contracts and it took ages for every correction round. Finally, IA lost the contract I had signed (apparently due to a software/system issue). However, that contract was never officially voided and “Customer Services” keeps annoying me with requests to sign a new contract. Told them that I have a copy of my signed contract and thus a proof. We’ll see how the story ends.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
but I presume they cannot do anything.
Absolutely. Agents are helpless because they have neither data nor access, nor are they in charge.

Ineos only. You have to talk to customer support.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Guys, I’ve received several faulty contracts and it took ages for every correction round. Finally, IA lost the contract I had signed (apparently due to a software/system issue). However, that contract was never officially voided and “Customer Services” keeps annoying me with requests to sign a new contract. Told them that I have a copy of my signed contract and thus a proof. We’ll see how the story ends.
Are you a South Sydney supporter?
1677883359870.png

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
I think the delay with Ineos is the contacts and not software!!!! When my adjusted order confirmation come through, I checked and or was spot on. I'm just hoping when (if) the contact arrives it's all the same!!

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You know what? My price was ~600EUR more also, from first reading I couldn't identify why. So I decided to sign rather than consider reading a second time ;-)
Same. ;P I think it is the transport and final checks by dealer…

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Absolutely. Agents are helpless because they have neither data nor access, nor are they in charge.

Ineos only. You have to talk to customer support.
Customer service are not any better really - they only submit requests for some faceless team behind the scenes to action.

McPharmer II

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@emax: I´m sorry to hear your contract was faulty.
Mine was fine, everything as it should be. The changes I´ve done in November have been taken into account.
And also the price was as suggested in the order.
Hope you get your changes done and a correct contract shortly.

Bärenhunger

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My contract ist fine too, but i had no change in between. The additional costs are for transport and delivery inspection, according to the contract. So today i will sign it and ... waiting one floor higher. ;)

Back
Top Bottom