The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

(Classic & Sportscar Centre) good video sorry if already posted

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
Confidence instilling video there from someone who is clearly very experienced with 4x4’s and the motor vehicle industry. I think he was a little lenient with the communication from IA topic, certainly the last 6 months anyway, but he made some really good points and observations.

I hadn’t heard of that Jeep he was talking about, that could be as I have never paid them any attention what so ever though.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Confidence instilling video there from someone who is clearly very experienced with 4x4’s and the motor vehicle industry. I think he was a little lenient with the communication from IA topic, certainly the last 6 months anyway, but he made some really good points and observations.

I hadn’t heard of that Jeep he was talking about, that could be as I have never paid them any attention what so ever though.
I am also very happy with the communication I have received from IA and my dealer SLRV
However I haven't required much communication from them.
Apparently there are delays and they will let me know when they have an update
OK

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
I am also very happy with the communication I have received from IA and my dealer SLRV
However I haven't required much communication from them.
Apparently there are delays and they will let me know when they have an update
OK
You and me both.. I was not even going to bother contacting Ric - I know that (my) vehicle is about 5+ months from hitting our shores.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
This reviewer hits on and recognizes the same things I’ve been pointing out. Ineos is squarely aiming at a very high end customer. It’s a unique approach. Makes me want to repeat again, get your Grenadier early and hang on to it. They will be moving up market like a rocket ship. Ineos will be using our enthusiastic adoption and evangelism as further justification for the gentrification of this vehicle. In short, the Grenadier is the new G Wagen for people who want the functionality but not the negative connotation of conspicuous consumption.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
for people who want the functionality but not the negative connotation of conspicuous consumption.
A good video....

Agreed...The positivity that has been swelling is overwhelming and just continues to show that your thinking as well as the early hand raisers have it right...happy motoring ;)

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Great vid. Thanks for posting. The leather seats in this Fieldmaster look much better fitted than prior shots we have seen.

Back
Top Bottom