The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Brisbane Australia - Contract at Last

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
After being an “Early Hand Raiser” and making a reservation 30 Sep 2021 and placing an order 18 May 22, my contract finally arrived last nigh 24 Feb 2023! …. and it all appears to be correct‼️
Trying to moderate my excitement as anything can happen, and as an old sick bugger hoping I can last the distance. Only have the Pilbara to check out and complete my Australian travels and would love to do that in the Grenadier. Do you reckon they’d be in a “remote delivery” for Aus?

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
30 Sep - how did you get reservation so early??? Lucky bugger!!!
There was a period of two weeks when they were feeling the market out I think. See….

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After being an “Early Hand Raiser” and making a reservation 30 Sep 2021 and placing an order 18 May 22, my contract finally arrived last nigh 24 Feb 2023! …. and it all appears to be correct‼️
Trying to moderate my excitement as anything can happen, and as an old sick bugger hoping I can last the distance. Only have the Pilbara to check out and complete my Australian travels and would love to do that in the Grenadier. Do you reckon they’d be in a “remote delivery” for Aus?
Observing this mob, that's remotely possible. Write to JustinH and invite him along!🤣. My order date is 19 May ...but there might have been X thousand payments on the system in between.
Stay well!!!

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That is really great news.. I am on the sunny coast with dates similar to yours. You are the first Aussie with a contract I have heard of.
Is that right? Thought I should be up near the front if they stuck to their “first in- first served” policy - Would be good to know if there are others in Aus. Hopefully you won’t be waiting l too much longer.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Davman posted in his excellent report on the recent Vic. drive day "...12/ They are expecting another large release of contracts to OZ this week as well, as they knew a batch went out last night."

"Spot on" Davman! my contract came through a half hr. ago --- :p

I shall now take a cold shower plus blood pressure pills then read the contract properly, but the first quick read indicates 100% compatibility with the amended pdf spec I received from Randolf at the Bris dealership last December. (y)

Happy days!

Last edited:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
I will be in the 3rd large batch (assuming that contract is 3 weeks away for me and im positioned at about halfway in the AUS total bulk order list!) :unsure:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Davman posted in his excellent report on the recent Vic. drive day "...12/ They are expecting another large release of contracts to OZ this week as well, as they knew a batch went out last night."

"Spot on" Davman! my contract came through a half hr. ago --- :p

I shall now take a cold shower plus blood pressure pills then read the contract properly, but the first quick read indicates 100% compatibility with the amended pdf spec I received from Randolf at the Bris dealership last December. (y)

Happy days!
Contract Arrived this evening too. :D

Local time
Reaction score
Signed contract Nov 15th 22
Apparently has been in production for > 3 weeks
No idea when I will have to dig up backyard for payment
Place in queue is anybody’s guess - not sure it is first in first served

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Signed contract Nov 15th 22
Apparently has been in production for > 3 weeks
No idea when I will have to dig up backyard for payment
Place in queue is anybody’s guess - not sure it is first in first served
May we ask what your RESERVATION date was, not order?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah perfect early hand raiser - you got in before the public reservations open.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My reservation date was also 30 Sept 2021.

People that had signed up to email communication were notified on 30 Sept with a specific reservation code they could use before early reservations were opened.

I’m located Sydney, silence on my contract status from IA. I’m ok though, as my vehicle situation is not reliant on the Grenadier’s arrival.

Reading peoples contract troubles I’m not sure if silence is a good or bad thing. I’m not going to poke the bear at the moment though.

Mumblepants

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same as above,
Early Reservation date was 30 Sept 2021
Headed to Production email 9th Dec 2022
Contract arrived 27 Feb 2023

Spoke to Simon at Rex Gorell today he advised it could be up to 2-3 months away (but still doesn’t have confirmation from Ineos)
soooo🤞

Back
Top Bottom