The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Billet Modular OEM Rock Rail Step

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I've asked him through DM about a group buy, but no response. While these are the best that i have seen on the market thus far, they are pricey!
I agree. I think it’s a great example of how billet material that has to be Milled is an expensive way to go.

These will also be pretty high off the ground, so while they definitely will make it easier by having a step there, it still is going to be a pretty good height above the ground.
I think the best use case is for someone who has the rock sliders, and then finds that the IG sits for higher than its ground clearance and tire size would it first indicate.
I don’t have any rails or steps right now, so I think I’m still going to go ahead with the black sheep option.
I think it would be smart for Ineos to add this as a dealer option.

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:05 AM
Reaction score
Instead of a group buy, I've created a 20% discount code for forum members. This discount applies to our INEOS products and will work for you 24/7/365! We'll continue to add accessories to the INEOS line.

For the code, just say SEND IT on this thread or PM me. :)

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Instead of a group buy, I've created a 20% discount code for forum members. This discount applies to our INEOS products and will work for you 24/7/365! We'll continue to add accessories to the INEOS line.

Send it

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score

Send it!

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ordered mine. Looking forward to getting them on the rig.

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered.

Have you seen their wheels - the red against Donny Grey would look really bling? Just one of the choices below.

View attachment 7859638
IMG_5757.jpegIMG_5762.jpeg
We do crank out some absolute gems! We’re currently in the process of modifying our wheel designs to be hub centric for the Grenadier and removal of the modular bead lock ring for a more conventional look and lower price point. Still CNC machined. Bead lock will still be an option.

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will these mount to the OEM side steps as well, or only the rock sliders? I have the steps and they are pretty much garbage for safe and secure entry and exit. I was thinking about totally replacing them, but something like this would be an incredible money and time saver.
Can you add a picture of your side steps. Maybe I can cook something up.

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Be interesting to see Grenadier specific wheels - they look absolutely awesome (new thread?).
Aside from the YOSEMITE design (all of the designs are US National Park names) that's included in the renders in Post 1, the other wheel designs are currently being revised to the Grenadier's 6 x 130 lug pattern with a 84.10mm hub bore. All of our wheels are machined specific to the vehicle and are hub-centric. I'll get the thread started with Yosemite and add the others; ZION, SEQUOIA, SAGUARO, OLYMPIC, and DENALI added to the thread as they are completed. We're also designing non-bead lock versions of each design that will also be added. :)

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can you add a picture of your side steps. Maybe I can cook something up.
They are the OEM Ineos side steps and are basically tubes with a flattened top covered with a plastic footing.

Here is the photo from the Ineos USA Acessories Catalog.

1718912129250.jpg

Here's another view (see lower left of photo below).

1718912218180.jpg

Last view for reference (see lower right of photo below).

1718912385245.jpg

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score

Send it

Back
Top Bottom