The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Any contact???

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Great to see some vehicles starting to move in Europe.

However I can tell you the lack of communication still is really frustrating.

On top of the CEOs email, I’ve got another email from the “Ineos team” for another 4x4 show event.

I was a reservation holder and ordered on 18may But they can’t even let me know how my Jan build date order is going???

It’s bizarre!

Attachments

• 1E7B348D-613F-4877-BCF6-287FA0E34D2C.png
    1E7B348D-613F-4877-BCF6-287FA0E34D2C.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 19

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Hang on.. they sent info to a VIC 4x4 show to a customer living in WA?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Hang on.. they sent info to a VIC 4x4 show to a customer living in WA?
I just got one for that one as well and I live in Sydney

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
I have the same email - they are happy to push the PR but all that matters now really is delivery. If they are a month behind schedule I would rather know. I can use my cash for important things in the meantime and bring it back for payment when actually needed...

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It is frustrating, if its a month late or more, thats not a massive problem, but not knowing is. Managing cash flow and vat quarters would be a lot easier if they just came out and told us. That said I think if there was a genuine 2 month delay they would just tell us, it would be stupid not to. I suspect that they are still hoping for some movement and a flood of cars reaching customers. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It is frustrating, if its a month late or more, thats not a massive problem, but not knowing is. Managing cash flow and vat quarters would be a lot easier if they just came out and told us. That said I think if there was a genuine 2 month delay they would just tell us, it would be stupid not to. I suspect that they are still hoping for some movement and a flood of cars reaching customers. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.
I would suggest that the reason details on delays and revised dates are not being communicated is due to IA not being fully in control of supply chain constraints. Perhaps they simply don’t know at this stage?

Back
Top Bottom