The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd Row Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
If your waiting for any firm news from Ineos to confirm that there's one in the pipeline, maybe on the extended wheelbase model, then this might just be encouraging:

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
If your waiting for any firm news from Ineos to confirm that there's one in the pipeline, maybe on the extended wheelbase model, then this might just be encouraging:

View attachment 7792346
I love the way we are all creatively hunting down little snippets of information. it adds to the suspense and excitement of the project

Local time
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any more info on this? This is what Im really interested in, the photos I've seen of the Ute look promising, but a long wheelbase hard top is what I really want.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
@DCPU What is encouraging?

Last edited:

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's a none thread, it's seem the boredom is setting in, so we resort to writing about dreams..... :)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Thread closed, there are enough rabbit holes to go down at the moment without any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom