The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sycamore Canyon and Donohoe Mountain Loop, Southern California

DeepH20

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
I'll have my grenny in Southern California making my way from San Diego to Los Angeles with a few free days to do some OHV driving (May 26 and 27). Has anyone driven Sycamore Canyon / Donohoe Mountain Loop? There is a discrepancy between what I read and the pictures, and All Trails has it categorized as difficult. I'm a comfortable OHV driver on difficult terrain and experienced with desert mountains, but not a rock climber. If anyone on here has experience please let me know. Thanks!

I should note I have a two-inch lift and am running on the OEM KO2s.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 053550.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 053550.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 15
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Not familiar with that part of so cal but I just did 2N36 in lake arrowhead to silverwood lake and earlier in the day the same day I did cleghorn pass. Some of those offshoots are insanely difficult and my stock trialmaster did it NO problem. Some were hairy but it handled them.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
May be worth checking with Mossy Ineos San Diego and/or Rusnak Ineos in Pasadena for trail recommendations. I know they both organize group rides with Grenadier owners, so I’d suspect they know the area.

Looking at the All Trails info, I think, personally, the only part that makes me nervous is the 1000’ long Rock Garden with 18”-20” boulders. Otherwise it looks like an amazing area.

Let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom