The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas speedo off... what about odometer?

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Yeah I tested this awhile ago and speedo was 104km and GPS was 100km after 6kms of pretty flat highway travel using cruise control. After 6kms though my foot got cramped from the footwell intrusion and my back was out from the lack of lumbar support!

I really wonder if you actually bought a Grenios sometimes mate.

The footwell IS cramped, but not enough to whine about it every time I sit down at a keyboard. It could be better, but it could be worse.

And whilst there’s no lumbar, I find that my back (destroyed L4-5) isn’t impacted by the recaros. Indeed after 2000+ kms over 3 days I felt good at the end of the days drive, and I would’ve been as stiff and sore as in my LC and crying for my lumbar frame.

Anyway, I’m sorry for your pain.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
I really wonder if you actually bought a Grenios sometimes mate.

The footwell IS cramped, but not enough to whine about it every time I sit down at a keyboard. It could be better, but it could be worse.

And whilst there’s no lumbar, I find that my back (destroyed L4-5) isn’t impacted by the recaros. Indeed after 2000+ kms over 3 days I felt good at the end of the days drive, and I would’ve been as stiff and sore as in my LC and crying for my lumbar frame.

Anyway, I’m sorry for your pain.
Haha good for some shyte for a few. I can drive my single cab DMax 350kms with once moving to get comfortable. The Gren had me twisting every 40 seconds trying to avoid the pain I know is coming later!!!

I am the proud owner of 1x Gren now at 15Kkms 👍

Back
Top Bottom