The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

PPF Matt Wrap

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Whats your base color? Mine goes in monday (inky black) for stealth wrappe.
Matte stealth wrap done over Inky Black AND they got the door hinges ✅

Attachments

• IMG_6440.jpeg
    IMG_6440.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6439.jpeg
    IMG_6439.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6441.jpeg
    IMG_6441.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6431.jpeg
    IMG_6431.jpeg
    720.1 KB · Views: 56

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
Matte stealth wrap done over Inky Black AND they got the door hinges ✅
Hi T5Ineos, Looks incredible. Any recommendations on products to keep keep the matt stealth film protected and supple and keep the matte look. I am not wanting to put ceramic on it, just something I can apply every 3 months or so after washing it. I tried some 303 protectant on a test spot and am not sure if that's the way to go yet.
DaBull

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi T5Ineos, Looks incredible. Any recommendations on products to keep keep the matt stealth film protected and supple and keep the matte look. I am not wanting to put ceramic on it, just something I can apply every 3 months or so after washing it. I tried some 303 protectant on a test spot and am not sure if that's the way to go yet.
DaBull
Yes ill text my guy. He applied something that said it would give 2-3 months protection between applications. Im having some other work done and wanted to complete that before the final ceramic. Having a brain fart at the moment but will post…

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve have the OEM matte PPF from LR and I applied ceramic to it and wash with CarPro products. I do a water rinse, foam gun, and mitt for the wash. I use the restorer over the ceramic every other wash or if the water doesn’t bead and roll off like it should. It gets applied by hand.

If you get something stuck to it, don’t rub, rather soak it. Pretty much any bug, bird dropping, or other organic stuff will wipe right off w/o scratching paint or PPF, if you lay a damp paper towel or microfiber cloth over it for 5-10min. The dried stuff will rehydrate and should wipe off without scratching. Works excellent for glass too.

Not trying to sell ya CarPro, there are lots of brands out there, and most do something similar. As long as you don’t use a polish or abrasive, the matte should hold up fine.

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve have the OEM matte PPF from LR and I applied ceramic to it and wash with CarPro products. I do a water rinse, foam gun, and mitt for the wash. I use the restorer over the ceramic every other wash or if the water doesn’t bead and roll off like it should. It gets applied by hand.

If you get something stuck to it, don’t rub, rather soak it. Pretty much any bug, bird dropping, or other organic stuff will wipe right off w/o scratching paint or PPF, if you lay a damp paper towel or microfiber cloth over it for 5-10min. The dried stuff will rehydrate and should wipe off without scratching. Works excellent for glass too.

Not trying to sell ya CarPro, there are lots of brands out there, and most do something similar. As long as you don’t use a polish or abrasive, the matte should hold up fine.
I would agree. I was told, within reason, the stealth wraps ate somewhat self healing in the sun for minor scuffs. I have the same wrap on another black vehicle. No issues after a year,

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
DaBull
PPF your PPF 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back
Top Bottom