The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pew pew pew! I’m an unidentified noise!

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Heya all! I’ve got this great Pew Pew noise accompanied by zero warning lights or information! Anyone able to identify it?

Happens some times when starting - not every time and not always the same number of Pews!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3003.mov
    6.7 MB
Local time
Reaction score
Called Ineos UK and got a ticket. Uploaded the video. They also said check back in with the dealer so will give Sierra a call tomorrow.

Local time
Reaction score
Well.... Closing this one out. The dealer had managed to get a tracker installed in our truck without knowing... So around a week after it left a certain radius of the dealer - the automatic alarm started on each engine start. They contacted the company and de-activated it. No more Pew Pew. Now just to find out where it is and get it removed! What a silly problem!

Local time
Reaction score
Yeah - super frustrating. I am assured it is now 'dead' but this should be a good warning to others. Very shitty.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Heya all! I’ve got this great Pew Pew noise accompanied by zero warning lights or information! Anyone able to identify it?

Happens some times when starting - not every time and not always the same number of Pews!

Thanks!
Try the procedure with Ignition ON and engine OFF. It worked in my case after an update. Indeed it is a SW bug and they are aware of it. Mine is a MY23 - produced in Jan 23.

Back
Top Bottom