The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

SFGrenny

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Any of the orphaned "Kuhn" customers who took delivery prior to the hitch update have any luck with the SoCal dealers coming through?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Any of the orphaned "Kuhn" customers who took delivery prior to the hitch update have any luck with the SoCal dealers coming through?
Coming through with?

Local time
Reaction score
After a lot of calling/emailing and mild nagging I was able to take delivery of my Grenadier from Sierra (that was originally assigned to Kuhn and estimated to arrive in late February) this Thursday. Flew down to SoCal with a buddy and made a surf safari up the coast out of it. Highly enjoyable trip and I have lots of notes about the vehicle already. If anyone needs more info about how to get the vehicle delivery transferred, feel free to DM me!
IMG_3740.jpeg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After a lot of calling/emailing and mild nagging I was able to take delivery of my Grenadier from Sierra (that was originally assigned to Kuhn and estimated to arrive in late February) this Thursday. Flew down to SoCal with a buddy and made a surf safari up the coast out of it. Highly enjoyable trip and I have lots of notes about the vehicle already. If anyone needs more info about how to get the vehicle delivery transferred, feel free to DM me!
View attachment 7856773
Hi wilybaba, Congratulations. Surfs Up / Cowabunga!
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom