The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score

I would personally like to thank everyone who has supported & attended the Great Grenadier Charity Event on the 5th May 2024.

Big thank you 2024 sml.jpg
So many people gave their time for free to give you a day to remember. I have so many people to thank.

So far £450 has been raised for the 3 charities that support the emergency services front line staff. But there is more opportunities over the coming weeks to raise more.

Two items are going up for auction solely for the Grenadier community, an original signed sketch from the designer of the Grenadier Toby Ecuyer. Also, Melville & Moon has given the charity a black spare wheel cover.

Watch out for details on how to enter over the coming weeks.

Some after market companies will be donating a little bit from any sales over the coming weeks, so if you buy something mention the Charity Event to them as they might deep a little deeper.

If any of you would still like to contribute send me a direct message & I will send you the charity details.

Again thank you all, & hope you all had a fantastic day.

Back
Top Bottom